Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Beginnings!!

Well, I think I finally have time to really get connected with the whole Social Networking/Marketing for my business.  My business coach, Coach Marvin Powell, says I really need to get on board.  Well, here goes!  Please visit and I will do my best to provide you all some valuable information for planning your next event!  I will also post some of my events with feedback from my clients so you can see the challenges and growths I experience as I grow my business!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I am looking forward to hearing your stories!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete

About Our Blog

Welcome to Celebration Notes!

I hope as time passes you will come to enjoy our blog and become and avid follower.

When you visit our blog you will find:

1. Helpful tips and ideas on planning your own events and celebrations.

2. Pictures and summaries of weddings and other events that we have done.

3. A mini series called: Drama Behind the Scenes...you will want to stay tuned for this one!

Happy reading!